Thursday, February 12, 2009

Craig Kielburger



The purpose of "Free The Children" is to make people not focus on themselves, but to help others who don't have freedom or the same rights we do. Some things that this organization does is helping get rid of sweatshops, or to help build schools and water towers for clean water.

The effect that Craig Kielburger has on my life would be big, this I think is were my heart is. I love children and it breaks my heart to know that they aren't treated right and have water disesed waters. And when im not thankful for the education I am getting I try to think of the schooling these children would do anything for. Or when i take advantage of the Health Care system when these children have no medical attention at all most times or don't have the slighest amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment